Rush
Hi!!!!!!!!
So thursday is my busiest day for classes. I was literally all over campus!
Woke at 8. Went to Intro to Photo. Walked to the Admissions building all the way across campus which had the student employment seminar.
Interlude:
I finished my I-9 and I'm all set to work. I couldn't stay for the information session cause I had class but I'm just going to drop in on one of the other information sessions to learn how to fill out my timecard and such. It shouldn't be that hard but they made a big deal out of my leaving so I'm gonna go back. :P
Ran to across campus for my Intro to film discussion. Back to the dorm. Then first class of Psych (pretty kool). Then dinner at campus center. Back to dorm. Got dragged to radio rush night. When they say RUSH they really mean RUSH.
Interlude:
I went to Rush night for radio and stayed for the newspaper. I am probably going to be doing media for the online version of the newspaper but I'm waiting for the rush night of Park Productions to see if they conflict or if Park Productions is more what I'm looking for.
My first laundry load.
Yay for clean clothes!





5 Comments:
I can't believe I just read all that... ;) Goodjob with your laundry(:
Great job balancing your priorities and not rushing in to anything until you have all your options. I noticed you posted the mirror image of your pictures. Is that because your used to looking at your self in the mirror?
Haha, yeah ika, it's a lot to read and a thanks!!!!! :)
Dad, I think it's just the way my computer camera is set up...
So let me know if this works...UGH!
Yup! It works. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home