Pants
Today I began to anticipated that when I go home for Christmas break I'm going to miss Ithaca! Curse you, Ithaca! I swore not to fall in love with you!
I sewed the button back on my comfy jeans. Thanks for the needle and thread, Roomie!
Stitching on the back.
These were the pants I wore today. Yup my painting pants. I was going to the photo lab and didn't want to wear a pair of my new jeans and my old ones were all dirty. Gotta remember to save a pair of crap jeans for when I go to the photo lab, a pair that aren't my paint jeans that is. :P
So the dinner tonight was so good that I forgot to take a picture. Closest thing to home cooking here so far. Herb roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans and orzo parmesan rice. Mmmmmmmmmm! Finished it off with a scoop of black raspberry ice cream. ;)
Gonna go to the gym. I miss you, Home.
Side note: For the most part I try to make my blog titles have multiple meanings but check this out!
Definitions of Pants:
1)trousers
2)long for, or long to do, something
Strangely fitting to this blog...






2 Comments:
Amber, shouldn't it be finished it off with a "scoop" not "scope" of ice cream.
Thanks Tante Trina!
Post a Comment
<< Home