Saturday, March 3, 2012

Daddy

I miss my daddy.



This song reminds me of all the little moments we've had in our relationship.


When I broke the cellar window and offered you $20 to pay for it.


Getting lost in Pennsylvania on our way home from Ithaca.


All the times I've done something wrong that haven't been a big deal but really upset me; I know you wanted so much to laugh, but you didn't cause they were a big deal to me.


Cuddling with you on the couch. <3



Can't wait for more little moments when I get back. Love you, Dad.

3 Comments:

At March 4, 2012 at 3:23 AM , Anonymous Dad said...

I love you Sweetie. I am always with you and you are always with me although I am looking forward to a little more cuddle time.

Getting lost was my fault, you told me to go back at the start. The journey was worth it though. If for no other reason than to demonstrate that you should never rely too heavily on electronics..."I have 3G!, it's gone again!".

 
At March 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Testing comment for Memere.

 
At March 19, 2012 at 3:23 PM , Anonymous Memere Franck said...

Hi angel bug,
I know you will be real busy the next few weeks so it will go by real fast.
Seeing LHS win that competition had to be something. I am so proud of her too.
Just wanted to try this and check in. I love you angel. Memere Franck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home