Prepared and Ready to Go!
RA interview on monday. Really excited! I was going through sample interview questions and reviewing RA responsibilities and such yesterday afternoon and I'm feeling ready for this interview. I really hope I get the position!
Here is my interview outfit (before ironing of course, I needed to take a picture before I lost sunlight).
Wish me luck!
Oh yeah, and 48 days left in the semester. :)



14 Comments:
Beautiful Amber! Absolutely gorgeous as usual :) Love ya and miss ya
Hi angel, I am sure you will do great in that interview but I will definitely say a prayer. You look beautiful and so positive.What a wonderful young woman you have grown up to be. We are so lucky and so proud.
Have a good day and remember how much I love you. Memere
You epitomize "Preparation is the key to success".
You are going to have a fantastic interview!
Love,
Dad
You are the perfect candidate for the RA position. You are intelligent, responsible and compassionate. I'm sure you will do very well in your interview. As always, I am very proud of you.
Love
Memere in Rindge
Hi angel, Hope your interview went well. Spent the day yesterday with tante Andi and your mom. That was nice. Back to work today. Not so nice but oh well!! I guess real life has to go on.
Have a great day angel. Love you lots. Memere
Thank you, Memere, love you too!
Hi angel,
Does it take long to find out if you got the position? Hope you don't have to think about too long. That is the worst part,not knowing one way or the other. Ciahra will be going for her permit next wednesday. I am sure she will do fine. She has had a permit before in WA. Have a great day angel. Love you. Big HUG. Memere
I have to go to group processing this weekend, to see how we work together in a group, and I have to give a 3 min presentation about myself. I'm suppose to go pick up my letter Friday April 6th to see if I got the position or not.
Wish Ceci luck for me!
Hi angel,
I am sure you will do fine in the group, you are such a team player. You showed that with the theater. Good luck.
TGIF. I love Fridays. Alot to do this weekend but that's ok. I'll be home. I love it. Love you lots. Memere
Hi angel bug, Just heard the good news. The Easter Bunny is coming. Can't wait.
Love you lots. Memere
:D Yay! Easter bunny!
Good morning angel,
Monday already. Time to make the doughnuts. Oh well, I guess that's life. It is so good you are persuing something you realy love because working at something you are not happy with stinks. You will do great things. See you soon. Big hugs. Memere
Thanks Memere. I <3 you!
Hi angel bug, I know you're busy but wanted you to know I am thinking of you.
What does I <3 you! mean? I am not up with computer talk I guess.
I did not sleep well last night. Too much on my mind. I would like to just block everything out for a while. I'm sure you know what I mean. Love you lots. Memere
Post a Comment
<< Home