Go Big or Go Home
If you are not happy with your situation or circumstances, change them.
I'm preparing to make some important life decisions and I need a clear head. I've found that I've not been happy these past few months. Truly happy. Happiness is important to me and in order to figure things out I'm disconnecting myself, making some changes, and assessing MYSELF what is important to ME...FOR ME.
College is about discovering who you are and so far I haven't taken the time to do that.
My theory comes from this understanding:
Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is insanity (paraphrased from Albert Einstein).
I need to make changes if I expect my life to change.
----Although, I have to keep reminding myself that change is good.----
In addition, I am following this logic:
Few changes in life are permanent.
I can always change my mind if I don't like the decisions I've made. That's the beauty of free will.
Peace and may the Lord be with you.


2 Comments:
Hi angel, I hear what you are saying. I will support whatever you decide because I know you will think it through and not make hasty decisions. You have to be happy in what you do.
Still not smoking. Almost a month now. It is getting easier but still tough at times.
Remember how much you are loved. Big hugs, Memere
I love you, Amber, and I want you to be happy. Whatever you decide to do, remember that there will always be a a few rough patches and a few disappointments along the way. I hope that you will do as well as you can for the last few weeks. The investment will serve you well whatever the future brings. I will pray for you. Please let me know when you get home. I would really like to see you and give a great big hug. Memere in Rindge
Post a Comment
<< Home