An Arc
It's been a rough eventide [evening], ladies and gents. Not gonna go into details here but if you'd like to pray for me I'd much appreciate it.
I met a fellow Mainer here today! She's a freshman TVR major. I won't tell you exactly where in Maine she's from to protect her confidentiality. We literally just met tonight at dinner so I don't want to post all her private info on a public blog. That would be rude. :)
Finally figured out the stupid maintenance request form. They have a password. A PASSWORD! It was so silly, I had to email them to get it. Why not just have people email requests? It would save time. Oh well. It's probably more convenient for them some way I just don't see how. Whatever, my request is in so that's all that matters. Maybe now it won't be so FREEZING in my room!
Okeyday, well I've got some reading to do for psych (well for everything but the psych readings and the draft of my script come first). Last time I worked on my script I got writer's block. Uh oh. I was hoping to send a full rough copy of my script to my professor tomorrow. We'll see how things go. My morning class got cancelled so more time. YAY!
Fun Fact: I just met Will for the second time in a row. And where did I meet Will do you ask? In the laundry room. Yup. What are the odds that out of the entire building that we both do laundry on the same day. Twice. And not even like the same day of the week. We just happen to be doing laundry on the EXACT same day. Again. I know I'm being redundant but it's just so weird/kool to me.
See you in the laundry room next week Will? LOL!
Oh and I get to analyze the theme of ten of my favorite films. And guess who's including Lord of the Rings? I might kill myself for it later but if I didn't include it I would just be lying because it is my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE!


2 Comments:
Hi angel.TGIF. I had a rough week too. Won't go into details but left work at 8 am yesterday. Just had to. Bad headache for many reasons.
Nice to meet someone from Maine. We are around you know. Hope you get everything you need to do done. I pray for you every day. Pray for me too. I realy need it these days. Love you lots. Memere
Your cryptic message of personal discord is not appreciated by your paternal parental figure. It was good to hear from you last night. I hope all is better this morning.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home