Missions Field - Day 20
Quick blog tonight before I get some God time in before bed.
I'm not sick. I'm not sick. I'm not sick. Just a cough/cold, nothing serious but it is a bit draining.
Anyway, I sent out a few more cover letters today and planned my public transportation excursion for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day on the buses/trains but I'm hoping to get more familiar with where I need to go.
Which includes an interview! I'm very excited. I still can't believe I'm in LA. Going to see the taping of "Mom" tomorrow and a Universal backlot tour on Saturday.
Then church on Sunday!! So excited! I can't wait to fellowship again. I've spent all this time in prayer about the community God has prepared for me out here and I can't wait to meet them!
Lastly, I found out my internship advisor is Christian, Catholic specifically. Kinda kool. :)
Alright, I'm going to go curl up in bed with a tall glass of water, my miracle juice and a bible. Goodnight!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home