Monday, January 13, 2014

Missions Field - Day 24

Woohoo! Interview tomorrow. Excited and nervous to meet the producers, Lati Grobman and Christa Campbell. I did all my preparation and ironed all my clothes tonight so I'm going to look sharp. Just have to say a few prayers and get some sleep.

Today I enjoyed one of my last free days before my semester kicks in. Didn't do much, a lot of paperwork and email responding, housekeeping type things. Figured out how to do laundry here too. Then my roomie cooked dinner, which was delicious. I think she called it Pasta de la Talia. I also managed to fit some gym time in this morning so I'm kinda sore.

Oh and I forgot to share, things aren't going so well with my pepere. We found out that without treatment, he's got 4-7 months to live. With: 12-18 months. It's a rough reality check. He is going to be getting treatment and I won't stop praying cause I know our God can perform miracles. I keep having to remind myself that God has a perfect plan for all this.



Well I can feel myself drifting so I'm going to end this blog for the night. Sorry to end on such a rough topic. Wish me luck for tomorrow and I hope to hear from you all soon. Goodnight everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home