Thursday, October 6, 2011

Digression

Can I just start by saying I hate smoking. With a PASSION! If you every see me with a cigarette in my mouth, call an insane asylum cause I've gone crazy.

I would tell the story behind this declaration, but I don't want to offend. So I digress.


You know what college life is like?

It's about TIME. But it's never about what particular TIME it is. No, that's not the point. It doesn't matter what TIME it is.

It's always about how much TIME you have before the next TIME you have to do something.

Do you have enough TIME to squeeze this in before you have to do that? I'm sick of living by the TIME! Worrying every second about whether I'm making good use of my TIME.

Let go back to the good old days where you could just sit and enjoy the MOMENT.




Oh boy, I love thursdays (not really, busiest day of the week). Here's me relieving some stress.

I Love Cheese! :)












CHEESE! HAHAHAHA!










This would be a better picture without the reflection of the computer in my eye. :P




My hair is getting so long!





Hope you enjoyed my photo montage. The weather has been so nice here that I've been using Uncle's shirt as a coat.

Did I mention I love sun?


End note: Sore throat and cough persist. Taking daytime cold medicine now and probably nighttime cold medicine later. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home